Evasion,

Time flies like a bullet straight through my brain, so fucking damaged.


And I'm 16 - 
I though that this age is the age that full of sparkling glitters but I then realized that it is just dusts all around after all. I stopped and peered into the darkness - oh my holy future. I just don't like being so emotional, and even a text with 4words could exacerbate my mood. Those wasn't the right words, not at all. And if, you could bring me the sense of relief, i would hug you so hard like you're Jay Chou or perhaps Edward Cullen. But, # I'm so sick of, insecurity.


我很久没有放生活照了 因为facebook 呵 除了facebook还剩下什么? Twitter ? Blogger ? Tumblr ? .... Google ?
只剩下黑眼圈。
只有黑眼圈。
还有要到学校里要抄袭的功课。
这是16岁的第二个星期日。我以为一切会好像北极变南极一样的改变,可惜没有。不是没有变,只是和想象中有一段追不上的距离。

不是我不乐观, 有些时候真的不由得你去选择该不该乐观。

2 comments:

  1. ):同感。

    我迫切地想改变现在的状态

    好嘛 至少我和你是一样的心情 你不是孤单一人面对的 =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. 再难过的事情也始终会过。
    不会太久 :)

    ReplyDelete

Profession.